MFA Secondary School Software
Configuration sheet: 1st sheet on the left side dated 15th September 2017 is used to insert names of all students on every class separately and name of business.
A.STUDENTS DEBTORS CONTROL: FOR ALL CLASSES SEPERATELY
- Configuration sheet: 1st sheet on the left side dated 15th September 2018 is used to insert names of all students on every class separately and name of business. Column with green colour is used to insert all names of students per class. After that, all data can be posted as shown on respective columns on respective dates of transactions.
- Summaries extracted monthly on students’ debtors’ control:
- Total amount paid by the every student for the month.
- Total invoices amount for every student for the month.
- Balance pending by the student for the month not paid.
- Cumulative balance outstanding for every student by the end of the month.
B. PAYROLL CONTROL:
- Configuration sheet: 1st sheet on the left side named November 2018 is used to insert names of all employees; refer a column with green colour and name of business is inserted on the top area highlighted. After that; all data for basic salary, allowances, and advance paid, shortage, loan repayment and employment benefits can be posted as shown on the respective columns of transactions and respective months for payroll preparation.Net pay will recalculate itself automatically.
C. CREDITORS CONTROL
- Configuration sheet: 1st sheet on the left side dated 15thSeptember 2018 is used to insert names of all creditors and name of business. After that; all data for invoices, payments can be posted as shown on the respective columns of transactions and respective dates of transactions.
- Summaries extracted monthly on creditors’ control:
- Total amount paid to the vendor/creditors during the month.
- Total invoices for the month.
- Balance pending for the month.
- Cumulative balance outstanding by the end of the month.
D.FINAL ACCOUNTS REPORTS:
This is a Director summary report where in every month there is automatic update summary on:
- Total fees paid by all students in every class.
- There is a category for summaries of all pending fees not paid for every class.
- A summary for total net amount paid to employees.
- Total operating expenses.
- Total purchases for the month.
- Net profit for the month.
- Income statement.
- Balance sheet.
- In order for the files on this software to link; then they should be opened and minimized as you continue with the task of posting data.
- On all cells which require you to post numerical figures; don’t post alphabets.
- In case of short cut to look for dates; right click the icons for sheet movement on the left side & then select date.
- Do not rename or save any new files within this system folder. Doing so will lead to directories from the source documents/files not to link and provide reports.
- You are supposed to save changes after every 45 minutes in order to update your database information.
- If you are using a Desktop; you are advised to purchase a UPS in order to keep your system active in case of power breakdown.
- If you want to expand columns in order to have a wide view of numbers; then click view, then place a tick on heading; you will obtain a chance to expand a specific column.
- After downloading zipped software folder from the internet/website, then you are required to extract files from that zipped software folder to any location in your computer. After that; it’s when you can start configuring your details and operating the software.
COPYRIGHT: MFA SOFTWARE